Safety & Environment
Cross Engineering prides itself on not only meeting, but exceeding safety and environment expectations and has a demonstrated high safety record.
Safety Management System
Cross Engineering are currently working to establish a comprehensive Workplace Health and Safety system with Goldskills Consulting however past experience ensures that the company operates to very high safety standards.
Environment Management System
Cross Engineering has a focus on reducing their environmental footprint to ensure effective waste management both in the workshop and onsite. Cross Engineering also recycles steel off-cuts to manage waste. This is also being managed by Goldskills Consulting.
Quality Management System
Cross Engineering has a strong focus on quality and uses industry leading practices and operating procedures to maintain high quality levels. This ensures high quality outcomes and finishes for clients. This is also being managed by Goldskills Consulting.
- Reckon (Quickbooks)
- Jobs Management system
- Code of Conduct policies – confidentiality agreement, policies and procedures, disclosure agreement
- Focus on continuous business improvement through participation in business workshops, events and seminars
- Workers compensation including work cover
- Public Liability – $10 million
- Insurance on plant, buildings and equipment
- Professional indemnity
- Motor vehicle and equipment insurances