Welding & Fabrication
- Fully equipped welding and fabrication workshop with eight welding stations, 110 tonne press break and guillotine, drill press, 60 tonne press, pipe/RHS bender, 45 tonne punch and shear and required tooling.
- Industrial steel frame shed supported by three acres of land with capacity to turn semitrailers.
- Fabrication, repairs, installation and modification to earthmoving, farming and transport equipment, as well as light and heavy machinery.
- Fabrication and installation of water supply pipe work and pump stations.
- Industrial equipment maintenance and shutdowns, experienced in cotton gins.
- Three mobile welding units designed for quick, on site and flexible response.
Cross Engineering works to Australian Standards and has a track record for high performance outcomes.
- 18 meter by 42 metre workshop with three acres of land with capacity to turn semitrailers – Welding & Fabrication
- Separate shed for the Steel & Fencing Supplies on the same premises
- 110 tonne press brake
- Four meter guillotine with 4mm cutting capacity
- Pipe/RHS bender
- Punch and shear 45 tonne
- 23 foot scissor lift
- 5 tonne forklift
- Drill press
- 60 tonne press
- Tig and mig welders
- Two Toyota Hilux utes and one Canta truck with mobile units
- One trailer for delivery purposes, and mobile unit transportation
Cross Engineering is well supported by permanent skilled human resources including;
- Qualified boiler-makers
- Apprentice boiler-makers
- Forklift licenced staff
- Heavy Rigid (HR) licenced staff
- Administration & sales staff
Cross Engineering has a strong focus on training, work experience and apprenticeship opportunities. The Director, Andrew Cross has experience with the resource sector having previously worked for G&S Engineering (Mackay) where he specialised in shutdown and construction on mining equipment including draglines. Cross Engineering prides themselves on meeting the demands of clients whether that is project specifications, timelines or location.
- Cotton gin maintenance and shutdowns
- Installation of pumps and pipes, and ongoing maintenance on irrigation properties
- Ongoing trailer and quarry machinery maintenance
- Maintenance, repairs and modification to plant, machinery and earth moving equipment for state and local governments
- Fabrication of civil and recreation area steel products
- Fabrication and maintenance of water and sewerage repair
- Fabrication of large steel framed sheds for agricultural industry
- Repairs to heavy machinery
- Fabrication of John Deere and Case tank frames